How have you communicated or challenged your youth group to become involved in Haiti Relief?
So here’s the challenge that ThinkYouthMinistry.ca has for each and every youth worker in Canada:
Share with us your story of the tangible ways that your youth group has helped with Haiti Relief? Did you raise money/how much, collect items/what did was it, join a local Haitian community to help?
Each person that submits their story in our comments section will be entered to win a free Youth Ministry Resource.
Haiti Relief Resources:
Text Message to Help Haiti Relief
· B’nai Brith Canada
· Canadian Catholic Organization for Development and Peace
· Canadian Red Cross
· Christian Children’s Fund of Canada
· Combined Jewish Appeal of Montreal
· Health Partners International of Canada
· Hôpital Albert Schweitzer
· The Humanitarian Coalition
· Médecins Sans Frontières Canada (Doctors Without Borders)
· Mennonite Central Committee
· Oxfam Canada
· Plan Canada
· Salvation Army in Canada
· UNICEF Canada
· United Jewish Appeal-Federation of Greater Toronto
· United Nations World Food Programme
· World Vision
· Yele Haiti